Under operation theatre technology, a technician learns to handle all the lab equipment and likewise the maintenance procedure done at operation theatre. They work in operation theatres, ICUs and emergency departments of the hospitals and nursing homes.
This course will train and mould the students in the functioning and operations of surgical and treatment equipment used by doctors and specialists in labs and hospitals.
- Fundamental Concept and Procedure related to Operation Theatre .
- Care of Patients undergoing surgery.
- Surgical procedure and monitoring-Operation theatre ethics,
- Safety for operating room personnel
- Infection Control
Course Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Higher Secondary (12th ) in any discipline.
- Lab Technician
- Operation Theatre Technician
- Anaesthesia Technician
- Assistant Operation Theatre Technician
- Assistant Lab Technician
- Diploma by BSS
- Dual Certification by Foreign Universities:
- King’s College, London
- University of Glasgow
- John Hopkins University