B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
Course Type: Graduation (Undergraduate Level) Degree
Course Duration: 4 Years.
Min: 17+ as of 31st of December of the joining year.
Max: 35 as of 31st of December of the joining year.
12th Pass with Physics Chemistry Biology/Zoology/Botany & English as main subjects.
Minimum 45% for General Category.
Minimum 40% for Reserved Category.
Admission: Direct. (No Entrance Test or Qualifying Exam).
Fees we offer: Fees for B.Sc Nursing Course (4 Years)
|5||Hostel Food &
|Other fees Extra. GRAND TOTAL: Rs.4,80,000/-|
Facilities we provide:
- Guaranteed Scholarship upto 25% on Tuition Fees
- WBNC Registration
- 100% Loan Assistance Facility
- 35 years old, India’s Largest multi speciality hospital for clinical training & internship.
- 150+ Hospitals (India) and 30+ Hospitals (West Bengal) for Internship & Placement.
- Separate hostel for boys & girls, with 24×7 security & health care assistance.
- Regional Cuisine (Bengali and North Indian) in Canteen.
- 100% Placement and Job after completion of course.
- Free Travel Assistance: Pick and Drop
|General Science||Applied Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Communicative English||Applied Biochemistry|
|Nursing Foundation- I||Nursing Foundation- II|
|Applied Anatomy & Applied Physiology||Introduction to Community Health Nursing|
|Applied Sociology & Psycology|
|Applied Microbiology and Infection Control||Pharmacology-II|
|Pharmacology-I||Pathology-II & Genetics|
|Pathology||Adult Health Nursing-II (Geriatric Nursing and Pathophysiology)|
|Adult Health Nursing-I (Medical & Surgical) with Integrated Pathophysiology (BCLS)||Educational Technology or Nursing Technology|
|Professionalism (Professional Values, ethics and bioethics)|
|Child Health Nursing I||Child Health Nursing II|
|Mental Health Nursing I||Mental Health Nursing II|
|Nursing Management and Leadership||Community Health Nursing With Epidemiology|
|Introduction to Forensic Nursing and Indian Laws||Midwifery/ Obstetrics/ Gynaecology Nursing I|
|Community Health Nursing II||Mental Health Nursing II|
Colleges We Oﬀer:
- Shree Bhavani School of Nursing (Bengaluru)
- Raman School of Nursing (Bengaluru)
- MES School of Nursing (Bengaluru)
- KMN School of Nursing (Bengaluru)
- Lalitha School of Nursing (Bengaluru)
- Shree Soubhagyalalita College of Nursing (Bengaluru)
- Sharabeshwara Institute of Nursing (Bellary)
- Satyam School of Nursing (Bellary)
- Leela College of Nursing (Bellary)