Health care is delivered by health experts in unified well health fields. Maternity care includes the wellbeing administrations given to women, children, and families all through the entire process of childbirth. This course is generally designed to prepare the health care assistant with basic knowledge of patient care and skill. Along with providing the basic care they also assist the nurses.
- Enlightens about basic nursing procedure and human anatomy.
- Knowledge about First Aid, Nutrition, Diseases, etc.
- Prepares for maternity assistance.
Course Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Higher Secondary (12th ) in any discipline.
- Child Care Centre Worker
- Labour and Delivery Nurse
- General Health Care Assistant
- Maternity Care Assistant
- Diploma by BSS
- Dual Certification by Foreign Universities:
- King’s College, London
- University of Glasgow
- John Hopkins University