Certificate in Emergency & Trauma Care:
Provides hospital services to the inpatients and outpatients to help them survive through the emergency situation by the recipient. This course is about managing trauma including injuries in women, children and elderly with the goal of improving the quality of care.
- Essentials of emergency personnel.
- A syllabus covering almost all aspects of emergency medicine.
- Rapid assessment of patients,point of care testing,care of critically ill patients in emergency.
- Elaboration of respiratory,cardiac,neurological,gastrointestinal emergencies and management of time bound emergencies like stroke and acute coronary syndrome.
- Comprehensive guidance about trauma management,toxicology and disaster management.
Course Duration: 1 years
Eligibility: Higher Secondary (12th ) in any discipline.
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Emergency Room Nurse
- Certificate by BSS
- Dual Certification by Foreign Universities:
- King’s College, London
- University of Glasgow
- John Hopkins University